Activated MBBR Bio Media is a moving media system, used in integrated fixed-lm activated sludge (IFAS) and moving bed bio filter reaction (MBBR) system for water treatment. The wastewater goes through suspending media of the MBBR reactor, forming biological membrane on the surface of media gradually. With the action of microbial on the biological membrane, wastewater is purified. MBBR Bio media can move freely in the reactor with the mixing of the water. For the aerobic reactor, the aeration will make the media move; for the anaerobic reactor, mechanic mixing will make the media move. Our MBBR Bio media is new-developed media, has better treatment effect compared with traditional media.
The carrier is fast in film hanging and rich in biological species, without sludge bulking and floating loss.
2.Low operating costs
The oxygen utilization rate is high, the energy consumption is low, the sludge treatment cost is increased, and the service life of the filler is greater.
1. The Sewage plant upgrade project , improve the standard and quantity
2. New sewage treatment project of MBBR and Biological Aerated Filter process
3. Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
4. River regulation denitrification and phosphorus removal
5. Aquaculture in addition to ammonia nitrogen, water purification
6. Biological filter media is used for biological deodorization tower