Mbbr plastic biofilter media Introduction
The Mbbr plastic biofilter media provided by us is self-cleaning and enables excellent surface ratio. The bio-film carrier elements are produced from a material and with a procedure that provided properly stored and used ensures a minimum aging time of 20 years.
Our biofilter media can also be used as packing media for water coolers, oil water separators, and de-nitrification systems for polluted fish farms. Due to the use of MBBR Bio Media, the biological treatments get highly effective.
Mbbr plastic biofilter media Features
1. Rapid carrier bio film formation mechanism
2. Super decarburization, ammonia nitrogen removal capacity
3. Excellent resistance to shock load performance
4. Flexible way of engineering application
5. Simple operation and maintenance
6. Long service life-100% virgin HDPE material
7. Deoxidation and phosphorus removal effect is good.
Application of Mbbr plastic biofilter media
1. The Sewage plant upgrade project , improve the standard and quantity
2. New sewage treatment project of MBBR and Biological Aerated Filter process
3. Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
4. River regulation denitrification and phosphorus removal
5. Aquaculture in addition to ammonia nitrogen, water purification
6. Biological filter media is used for biological deodorization tower.
Designing geometry according to fluid mechanics and enhancing surface adhesion
1. The external membrane of the Mbbr plastic biofilter media has a fast regeneration activity, the internal membrane is fully protected, and the microbial growth is in a good state. The external growth of the traditional filler is changed and the degradation efficiency of the microorganism is higher.
2. Special structure makes the air bubbles and pollutants in the water pass through the inside of the packing freely, increase the contact probability of biofilm and oxygen pollutants, greatly improve the mass transfer efficiency of the system, and increase the biodegradation activity.
3. The internal life cycle of the filler is long and the strains are abundant. It is particularly suitable for the growth of nitrifying bacteria. It also has the characteristics of anaerobic and aerobic, and Nitrification and denitrification have obvious effects on nitrogen removal.