Micro Bubble Disc Air Diffuser, which is used to transfer air and with that oxygen into sewage or industrial wastewater. Oxygen is required by microorganisms in the water to break down the pollutants. bubble aerators produce a plethora of very small air bubbles which rise slowly from the floor of a wastewater treatment plant or sewage treatment plant aeration tank and provide substantial and efficient mass transfer of oxygen to the water. The oxygen, combined with the food source, sewage, allows the bacteria to produce enzymes which help break down the waste so that it can settle in the secondary clarifiers or be filtered by membranes.
♦ Low resistance loss
♦ Highly Tear Resistant
♦ Anti-clogging, anti-backflow
♦ Ageing-resistant, anti-corrosion
♦ High efficiency, energy-saving
Packaging and Delivery
Bubble package and five-layer hard carton package
1. Reply your inquiry within 24 business hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions promptly.
3. Our well-trained professional engineers and staff can provide our clients with unique and unique solutions.
4. We will choose the most cost-effective logistics and transportation for customers according to the quantity purchased.
5. We will send you free spare parts if the product problem is caused by us.
6. If it is man-made problem, we also send spare parts, but it will be charged. Any questions, You can call us directly.