Wastewater treatment air diffuser, which is used to transfer air and with that oxygen into sewage or industrial wastewater. Oxygen is required by microorganisms in the water to break down the pollutants. Fine bubble air diffusers produce a plethora of very small air bubbles which rise slowly from the floor of a wastewater treatment plant or sewage treatment plant aeration tank and provide substantial and efficient mass transfer of oxygen to the water. The oxygen, combined with the food source, sewage, allows the bacteria to produce enzymes which help break down the waste so that it can settle in the secondary clarifiers or be filtered by membranes.
1. Use imported material, good elasticity, long life time
2. Little bubble diameter, high oxygenate efficiency
3. Bubble spread evenly, no clogging
4. Strong corrosion resistance
5. Sustainable working and good seal performance
1. Used in wastewater treatment plant, such as city sewage plant.
2. Used for mixing oxygen/ozone into water.
Why Choose us?
1.We have 10 years of production experience
2.According to your sample or technical drawings production.
3.According to the different conditions of wastewater provided by customers to give advice.
4.Each shipment will be accompanied by detailed installation instructions
5.One year quality assurance and lifetime technical support
6.As an honest seller, we always use high quality materials, advanced machines and skilled technicians to ensure that our products are finished in high quality and stable.