Tube type bubble diffuser Introduction
Tube type bubble diffuser, which is used to transfer air and with that oxygen into sewage or industrial wastewater. Oxygen is required by microorganisms in the water to break down the pollutants.
Tube type bubble diffuser produces a plethora of very small air bubbles which rise slowly from the floor of a wastewater treatment plant or sewage treatment plant aeration tank, and provide substantial and efficient mass transfer of oxygen to the water. The oxygen, combined with the food source, sewage, allows the bacteria to produce enzymes which help break down the waste so that it can settle in the secondary clarifiers or be filtered by membranes.
Main Features of Tube type bubble diffuser
♦ High oxygen transfer efficiency
♦ Low cost of total ownership
♦ Anti-clogging, corrosion resistant
♦ Ease of installation,2 minutes for one diffuser
♦ Maintenance-free design, long service life
♦ EPDM membrane with excellent performance
Tube type bubble diffuser Typical application
♦ Preservation aeration of waste water
♦ Oxygenation of activation basins
♦ Oxygenation to stabilize sludge
♦ Aeration of rivers and lakes
♦ Aeration of fish ponds
♦ CO₂ admission for neutralization
1. Reply your inquiry within 24 business hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions promptly.
3. Our well-trained professional engineers and staff can provide our clients with unique and unique solutions.
4. We will choose the most cost-effective logistics and transportation for customers according to the quantity purchased.
5. We will send you free spare parts if the product problem is caused by us.
6. If it is man-made problem, we also send spare parts, but it will be charged. Any questions, You can call us directly.
1. Q: How can I trust your company?
A: We can provide you with the right advice and the lowest price
2.Q: Is it possible to know that how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A: Yes. We will provide a detailed production plan and send a weekly report containing digital pictures and videos to show you the production process.