Compared with the traditional sludge dewatering equipment, the stacked screw dewatering machine has a wider application range and can be applied to sludge dewatering operations with different concentrations. It has a smaller footprint and a compact structure. It can be designed according to specific requirements and reduced in size. Cost; itself has self-cleaning function, is not easy to block, and the operation process is simple and the failure rate is low.
1. Suitable for sludge in municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical, leather, welding consumables, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other industries.
2. Suitable for dehydration of high and low concentration sludge. When dewatering low concentration (2000mg/L~) sludge, it is not necessary to build a concentration tank or a storage tank, reduce construction cost, reduce phosphorus release and anaerobic odor generation.
1. Compact design, the dehydrator contains electric control cabinet, metering tank, flocculation mixing tank and dehydrator body.
2. Small footprint, easy to repair and replace; small weight, easy to handle.
Not easy to block
1. Has the function of self-cleaning. There is no need to clean the filter to prevent clogging, reduce the amount of water used for flushing, and reduce the burden of internal circulation.
2. Good at dehydration of oily sludge.
Low speed operation
1. The rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2~3 rpm, and the consumption electrode is low.
2. Less faults, less noise and vibration, and safe operation.
Easy to use
1. Through the electric control cabinet, it is linked with the foaming machine, the mud pump, the dosing pump, etc. to achieve continuous unmanned operation for 24 hours.
2. The daily maintenance time is short and the maintenance work is simple.