In the process of preparation of Bio Filter Media, the aerobic biological fluidized bed process adopts a three-dimensional hollow filter as an aerobic biological carrier, and the filler is a hollow structure during operation, and the filter can be suspended in water during normal operation, and the filter is suspended in water. Internal growth of anaerobic bacteria, denitrification can denitrify; external aerobic bacteria are grown, organic matter is removed, and nitrification and denitrification processes exist simultaneously in the whole process.
Bio Filter Media characteristics
1. Bio-filter is mainly made of high-quality ethylene-propylene copolymer material. It will not degrade when it is immersed in wastewater for a long time, and it will not be toxic to microorganisms. It is better than other materials such as polyvinyl chloride.
2. The biological filter adopts a special structure. The hollow packing structure has three layers of hollow circles inside and outside. Each circle has one rib and 36 ribs outside. After repeated research and development, it is formed once.
3. High specific surface area, the average surface area of common microorganisms is 90-180, the specific surface area of hollow filters can reach 600, and the double specific area is up to 860. Due to the high specific surface area, the biomass per unit volume is high, which can reach The purpose of short hydraulic retention time.
4. High activity of microorganisms. The microbial membrane grown on the surface of the filter collides due to fluidization of the filter. Aeration scouring puts the microorganisms in a logarithmic growth period with high activity and high treatment efficiency.
5. The hollow filter is floating type, convenient for replacement and long service life.