Sludge dewatering machine flocculant and sludge in the flocculation mixing tank, through its blender for its full mixing will effectively form its silk flowers, silk flowers in the enrichment department after gravity concentration, a large number of filtrate from the enrichment section of the filter Discharged in the seam.
Sludge in sludge tank can effectively pass through the sludge transfer pump during the operation of the sludge dewatering machine, and can be effectively transported to the metering tank when it is used. Generally, the level of the liquid in the metering tank is adjusted. Adjust the tube to adjust the amount of mud it enters. When it is used, its excess sludge will return to the sludge pool through its return pipe.
The sludge dewatering machine will effectively continue to advance along the direction of rotation of its screw shaft after the concentrated sludge is fully dehydrated under the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate, and the mud cake will be back pressure plate after dewatering. The void formed by the main body of the spiral is discharged, so that the sludge treatment amount and the moisture content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotation speed of the screw shaft and the gap of the back pressure plate.
Sludge dewatering machine works
1. Plate-frame sludge dewatering machine: In the process of operation, in the closed state, during the operation, the sludge injected by the high-pressure pump can effectively pass through the extrusion of the plate frame, so that The water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth to achieve dehydration.
2. Belt sludge dewatering machine: In the operation, the sludge layer is mainly sandwiched by upper and lower strained filter bags, and it is presented from a series of regularly arranged roller barrels during operation.
3. After the S-shaped process, the pressure and the shear force of the sludge layer are formed by the tension of the filter belt itself, and the capillary water in the sludge layer is squeezed out to achieve sludge dewatering.
3. Centrifugal sludge dewatering machine: It is composed of transloaded and screw conveyor with hollow shaft. The sludge is fed into the rotating drum through the hollow shaft. Under the centrifugal force generated by high-speed rotation, the production is thrown into the drum cavity. Since the specific gravity is different, solid-liquid separation occurs. Sludge is pushed by the screw conveyor, and is transported to the cone end of the drum continuously by the outlet; the liquid in the liquid ring layer is discharged continuously by the overflow port to the outside of the drum by gravity.
4. Stacked sludge dewatering machine: The fixed ring and the moving ring are superimposed on each other, and the spiral shaft penetrates through the filter body. Concentration by gravity and sludge are fully dehydrated by the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate during the advancing process. The filtrate is discharged from the filter joint formed by the fixed ring and the movable ring, and the mud cake is discharged from the end of the dehydration section.