The screw press sludge dewatering machine is a continuous operation sludge treatment equipment in the process of working. Because of its low moisture content, it has stable operation, low energy consumption and relatively simple control and management. The features of convenient maintenance and so on have been widely used in the industrial, mining and sewage treatment industries.
In the production operation, the sludge dewatering machine has many factors affecting the uniform force of the mesh belt, and it is prone to the phenomenon that the mesh belt is deflected and deflected. Once the mesh belt has creases, the crease and sludge scraping The plate is frequently rubbed and is prone to excessive wear and tear, resulting in a greatly shortened life of the mesh belt and a large economic loss for the enterprise.
Work flow of screw press sludge dewatering machine
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the metering tank through the sludge transfer pump. The mud level is adjusted by adjusting the liquid level adjusting tube in the metering tank, and the excess sludge is returned to the sludge tank through the return pipe.
2. The sludge and flocculant are mixed in a flocculation mixing tank by a mixer to form a scented flower. The ideal diameter of the squid is about 5 mm.
3. The silk flower is concentrated by gravity in the enrichment section, and a large amount of filtrate is discharged from the filter joint of the enrichment section.
4. The concentrated sludge continues to advance in the direction in which the screw shaft rotates, and is sufficiently dehydrated under the action of the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate.
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the gap formed by the back pressure plate and the spiral body. The sludge treatment amount and the moisture content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotational speed of the screw shaft and the gap of the back pressure plate.