The stacked sludge dewatering machine is composed of a fixing ring, and the swimming ring is superposed on each other, and the spiral shaft penetrates the filtering body formed therein. The gravity is concentrated and the sludge is fully dehydrated by the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate during the propulsion process, and the filtrate is discharged from the filter joint formed by the fixed ring and the movable ring, and the mud cake is discharged from the end of the dewatering portion.
Sludge dewatering machine is a kind of continuous operation sludge treatment equipment. It has been stable in operation, low energy consumption, relatively simple control and management, and convenient maintenance. It has been obtained in the engineering, mining and sewage treatment industries due to its low moisture content. A wide range of applications.
1. Industrial wastewater coagulation sedimentation sludge
2. Industrial wastewater excess activated sludge
3. Urban sewage treatment of excess sludge
4. Community sewage treatment sludge
5. Water purification field agglomerated sludge
6. Water and fertilizer treatment of excess sludge
7. Solid-liquid separation in the factory manufacturing process