1. The normal screw-stacking machine can only be fed before commissioning. Check the whole machine before each shift. The mechanical compression transmission components and the reduction gearbox must be filled with lubricating oil; the hydraulic compression should check the oil storage capacity of the oil tank and the working pressure of the hydraulic station. The hydraulic oil is generally replaced once a year. The hydraulic system should be cleaned once during the replacement. The working pressure of the hydraulic station is less than The working pressure of the oil cylinder is high, but it should not be lower than the allowable value of the filter pressure. Too small will cause large leakage and damage the machine parts.
2. It is forbidden to start the factory when the filter plate is less than the specified quantity, so as not to damage the machine parts. Check the arrangement of the filter plate before feeding, the filter cloth must not be folded to prevent large leakage; after the cake is unloaded, the filter plate must be arranged closely and tightly arranged.
3. After everything is normal, the filter plate can be pressed and filtered. The filter pressure and filter temperature must be within the specified range. Excessive filter pressure will cause leakage. If the filter temperature is too high, the plastic filter plate is easy to deform, and the suspension will be suspended when feeding. Make the concentration even. There must be no impurities; after unloading the cake, the filter cloth and filter plate must be rinsed clean, and the residue is not allowed to stick to the sealing surface or the feed channel, otherwise it will affect the smoothness of the feed and the sealability of the filter plate, resulting in two sides of the filter plate Unbalanced pressure causes deformation and damage to the filter plate.
4. The selection of the filter cloth must meet the filtering technical requirements of the filter paddle. The new filter cloth should be shrunk before the production. The opening diameter should be smaller than the filter plate aperture. When matching the filter plate, the cloth hole and the plate hole should be relatively concentric. The feed hole The cloth should be close to the wall of the cylinder, otherwise it will cause unclear filtration, low filtration rate, and the cylinder breaks, which will not achieve the expected results of the filtration purpose.
5. In the early stage of pressure filtration, the helical screw machine is turbid and the filtrate will become clear when a filter cake is formed on the filter cloth. If the filtrate has been turbid or clear and mixed, it may be that the filter cloth is damaged or the hole of the cloth deviates from the hole of the plate. At this time, close the valve or stop feeding and replace the filter cloth. A small amount of leakage caused by the capillary phenomenon of the filter cloth is allowed between the filter plates.
6. When moving the filter plate, the force should be even and appropriate, and no collision or beating is allowed to avoid damage to the sealing surface and the filter wrench handle. The filter cloth will harden after a period of use and the performance will decline. For this reason, regular inspections are required. If any changes are found to affect the filtration rate, the corresponding low concentration of weak acids and alkalis can be used for neutralization and cleaning to restore the function of the filter cloth. If there is no way to recover, replace it in time.
7. Slurry, washing liquid or compressed air valves (functions: cut-off, diversion, voltage stabilization, shunting, etc.) must be activated according to the operation control procedures, and cannot be activated at the same time. The compressed air pressure during diaphragm squeezing cannot exceed the filtration pressure.