The device is mainly used for sludge dewatering, the moisture content of sludge after dehydration can be down to 75% - 85%.
Sludge Dewatering Screw Press integrates full automatic control cabinet, flocculation conditioning tank, concentrated sludge dewatering ontology and collecting tank, can realize high efficiency flocculation under the condition of fully automatic operation, ensure continuous enrichment and squeezing sludge dewatering work, eventually collect the filtrate or discharge.
Procedure of dewatering machine
1. The sludge are transported to the flocculation tank through storage tank, and adequately mixed by the mixer.
2. After big flocs are formed, the sewage is transported to the MDS screw press.
4. Flocs moves from the thickening zone to the dewatering zone.
5. Gaps between moving rings and fixed rings narrows, and the pressure of the end plate increases dewatering,
finally the sludge cake is discharged.
1) Exclusive pre-thickening device enables a wide solid concentration ranging from 3000mg/l to 50000mg/l
2) Fixed and moving rings replace filter cloth, slelf-cleaning , clog-free, easy to handle oily sludge
3) Low running speed, low noise ,low power consumption, 1/8 of Belt press and 1/20 of Centrifuge
4) Less capital construction cost,excellent working performance
5) Fully automatic control, easy operation, simple maintenance
The initial section of dewatering drum is the Thickening Zone, where the solid-liquid separating process takes place and where the filtrate will also be discharged. The pitch of the screw and the gaps between the rings decrease at the end of dewatering drum, hence increasing its internal pressure. At the end, the End Plate further increases the pressure, so as to discharge dry sludge cake.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.