Screw Press Sludge Dewatering Machine Introduction
This Screw Press Sludge Dewatering Machine developed by Hengye follows the dewatering principles of force-water concurrent, thin-layer dewatering, moderate pressure and extension of the sludge dewatering path. The new equipment has solved several technical problems of former generations of sludge dewatering equipment, which are easily plugged, not able to treat low concentration sludge and oily sludge effectively, with high energy consumption and complicated operation, etc. It successfully realizes an energy-efficiently sludge dewatering.
Thickening: When the shaft is driven by the screw, moving rings around the shaft move up and down relatively. Most water is pressed out from the thickening zone and fall down to the filtrate tank for gravity.
Dewatering: The thickened sludge moves forward continuously from the thickening zone towards the dewatering zone. With the pitch of the screw shaft thread getting narrower and narrower, the pressure in the filter chamber increases higher and higher. In addition to the pressure generated by the back-pressure plate, the sludge is greatly pressed and dryer sludge cakes produce.
Screw Press Sludge Dewatering Machine Advantage
1. Reduce resistance
Low volume of flush water required so as to save the water cost and lower the internal circulation burden caused by the flush water.
2. Less Covering Space
Electric control panel, flocculation Mixing tank and the dewatering body are integrated as one. So as to save the covering space which makes the installing much easier.
3. Better Working Environment
This equipment adopts closed operation mode. It treats the sludge stably and in time. The advantage of reducing the smell on spot provides a better working environment for the workers.
4. Easy to Operate, Easy to Maintain
Realize automatic operation for 24hours so as to release the operation staff from heavy labor. And the design is convenient for daily maintenance.
1. Reply your inquiry within 24 business hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions promptly.
3. Our well-trained professional engineers and staff can provide our clients with unique solutions.
4. We will choose the most cost-effective logistics and transportation for customers according to the quantity purchased.
5. We will send you free spare parts if the product problem is caused by us.
6. If it is man-made problem, we also send spare parts, but it will be charged. Any questions, You can call us directly.