Sludge Dewatering Press introduction
The spiral type sludge dewatering press machine is a kind of water treatment system, which is widely used in municipal wastewater treatment engineering, petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper making, pharmaceutical, leather and other industries. The actual operation shows that the sludge dewatering can create considerable economic benefits and social benefits for the customers.
When machine starts running, the sludge is pushed into the filter cartridge from the feed inlet and then moves to the sludge cake outlet the pushing of the helical axis blades.
Because the gaps among the helical axis blades gradually get narrower and narrower, the sludge is under heavier and heavier pressure. Then the water gradually comes out from it as a result of pressure differential and issues from the filtering space between the fixed disks and the moving disks.
Relying on the self-cleaning function of the fixed disks and the moving disks, clogging can be well avoided. At last, the sludge cakes are pushed by the helical axis after being fully dewatering and then discharged from the discharge outlet.
1. Exclusive preconcentration design, applicable sludge concentration of 2000mg/L – 50000mg/L
2. Fixed and moving disks replace filter cloth, self-cleaning, clog-free, easy to handle oily sludge
3. Low running speed, low noise, low power consumption,1/8 of Belt Press and 1/20 of centrifuge
4. Contactless, Wear free Structure Design
5. Fully automatic control, Easy operation and simple maintenance
6. Decrease capital investment, improve treatment effect