Stacked sludge dewatering machine Introduction
This Stacked sludge dewatering machine belongs to a kind of water treatment system, it is widely used in municipal wastewater treatment engineering, petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper making, pharmaceutical, leather and other industries. Actual operation shows that the machine can create considerable economic benefits and social benefits for the customers. Since the machine is made of stainless steel, it has strong and durable services life.
Specifications of Stacked sludge dewatering machine
DS Sludge treating capacity
Sludge treating capacity(m³/h)
Stacked sludge dewatering machine features and advantage
1.Suitable for sludge dewatering of high/low consistency.
2.There is no need to worry about jam up. Reduce the cleaning water consumption.
3.The electrical cabinet, disposal tank and dehydrator are integrated, which reduces the covering area and brings convenience to installment.
4.The dehydrator is enclosed working, which reduces the bad smell and improves the working environment.
5.Automatically working for 24 hours, reducing the labor strength of workers.
6.The slow running speed of screw shaft reduces the power consumption and noise.
7. It is made with stainless, extending the service life.
8. It is convenient for daily maintenance.
Stacked sludge dewatering machine working principle
1.The sludge in the sludge sump is carried to the measuring tank by sludge pump. And the sludge inlet volume can be controlled by adjusting the liquid level tube.
2.Sludge and flocculant will form alum floc in the disposal tank after agitator mixing, the ideal diameter of alum floc is about 5mm.
3.After gravity thickening in the thickening part, large amount of filtrate will discharge from the gaps between rings.
4.The thickened sludge is carried forward by the screw and dehydrated sufficiently under the pressure of the back pressure plate.
5.The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the gaps between back pressure plates and screw body. The treating capacity of sludge and water content's rate of mud cake can be controlled by adjusting the running speed of screw and gaps between back pressure plates.
1. Reply your inquiry within 24 business hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions promptly.
3. Our well-trained professional engineers and staff can provide our clients with unique solutions.
4. We will choose the most cost-effective logistics and transportation for customers according to the quantity purchased.
5. We will send you free spare parts if the product problem is caused by us.
6. If it is man-made problem, we also send spare parts, but it will be charged. Any questions, You can call us directly.