Mechanical Fine Bar Screen for wastewater treatment is installed at the inlet of pump station or water treatment system. It is composed of pedestal, specific plough shaped tines, rake plate, elevator chain and motor reducer units etc. It is assembled into different space according to different flow rate or channel width. The rake plate ,which is fixed in the elevator chain, starts clockwise movement under the drive of the driving device, hooking residue from down to up together with the elevator chain. Under the effect of steering guide and guiding wheel, residue gets discharged by gravity while the rake plate reached the top of bar screen. The rake tines moved to the bottom of the equipment and starts to work for another round, residue moves continuously.
1. High-Automaticity, good separation effect, low power, no noise, good anti-corrosion.
2. Continuous and stable running with no attendance.
3. There is overload safety device. It can cut the shear pin when screen is overloaded.
4. Excellent self-cleaning ability so due to good structure.
5. Reliable and safe operation so it just need a little maintenance work.
1.It is developed on the basis of advance technology from similar products both at home and abroad.
2. Passive filtration method maximizes solids removal;
3. No moving parts, easy to set up with small installation area;
4. Self-cleaning, easy to maintain, and the running cost is zero;
5. No actuating equipment, neither vibration nor noise is produced;
6. Simple structure, operation simplicity, sturdiness.
Our work shop